How the platform works
- Are you in need of business capital?
- Do you have a creative business idea that has capacity to create jobs?
- Can your business increase productivity in Africa leveraging digital technology?
- Are you a young African less than 40 years?
- Is your capital requirement less than $1000 (N360,000)?
Then you can get SEED capital
Our entrepreneurs commit to the following ideals...
Digital Africa Network
A body of volunteers committed to the development of digital business in Africa.
The Network is made up of highly skilled professionals and experienced entrepreneurs who are devoted to support budding African entrepreneurs with mentoring, coaching and pro-bono professional services.
To mobilize Africans at home and in diaspora to join hands in transforming Africa’s economy through the support of budding entrepreneurs,
SEED 1000 is a project to empower 1000 African youths with capital and mentoring to start or expand their businesses.
Those who want to see Africa great
Click on any business of your choice and support with any amount. Your $1 could help build the next Amazon or Microsoft. A support for a creative entrepreneur is an investment in the future of africa